QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (QCF)
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
The benefits of this half day Fire Safety course:
- How much do you know about keeping yourself and others safe in the workplace?
- Fire Safety Law breaches can result in unlimited fines and imprisonment.
- More importantly, how would you feel if someone got injured or even killed by a fire you could have prevented?
- This course is for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace, such as designated fire wardens/fire marshals.
- Successful candidates will gain an understanding of fire safety management at work and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
In this Fire Safety course we will cover:
- Causes of Fire in the Workplace
- The Fire Triangle
- Hazards during and after a Fire
- Fire and Smoke Spread
- Identifying and Controlling Fire Hazards
- Fire Safety Laws
- Duties and Responsibilities of Employers and Employees
- Undertaking a Fire Safety Inspection
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Contents of a Fire Safety Briefing
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Nominated Fire Warden
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Fire Safety course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. You can rest assured that the training your employees receive is of a high quality and the candidates will get a strong grounding in Fire Safety, helping to keep all your staff safe from fire.