Emergency Paediatric First Aid
This new QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification is ideal for:
• parents/carers or family members who want to learn key paediatric first aid skills,
• those who work with children and are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2014 requirements,
• and for those who want to provide additional support in their organisation to existing paediatric first aiders that are trained to meet Ofsted’s Childcare Register or Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2014 requirements.
Upcoming dates and locations for this course:
🔸 Tuesday 3 May 2022 – CHESTERFIELD
🔸 Thursday 28 July 2022 – CHESTERFIELD
🔸 Monday 3 October 2022 – CHESTERFIELD
🔸 Thursday 15 December 2022 – CHESTERFIELD
You can pay securely via PayPal via the ‘Book Now’ button.
Alternatively, click here to book and request an invoice.
Book a first aid course with us, and receive a FREE, virtual classroom, CPD accredited training course!
Add a module to this course!
Add another course to your Emergency First Aid at Work course as a separate module.
- Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (only £25 as an added module)
- Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (only £25 as an added module)
- Catastrophic Bleeding (only £10 as an added module)
Let us know which module you'd like to add to your course.