Principles of Risk Assessment
QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF)
Train with us on our Health and Safety courses
Don't slip up with the safety of your people (or HSE!)
Excellent training by a very competent trainer. We all enjoyed the course!
Upcoming dates for this Principles of Risk Assessment course at our venue:
Book now on our next full day, fully accredited QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF) course.
Don't run risks with the safety of your people - it will cost you a lot more when things start to go wrong...
The next course will be held on:
- Monday 23 April
We run both public and in-house courses
This course is run in a fun and engaging, interactive and varied way - no death by PowerPoint!
Candidates have fun while learning, and leave the course with a full understanding of basic health and safety in social care and the ability to apply this in their workplace.
It is also a fully accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification, and compliant with HSE requirements.
Benefits of this one day Principles of Risk Assessment course:
- In 2015/16, 1.3 million people suffered from a work-related illness.
- 72,702 were reported injured.
- 144 People lost their lives.
- The estimated cost of injuries and ill health in that year was £14.1 billion.
- 30.4 million working days were lost due to work-related illnesses and injuries.
- It is an employer's duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other people who might be affected by their business. This includes providing sufficient information, instruction and training of employees, so they can work in a way that does not put themselves or others at risk.
- Our QA Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (RQF) course is ideal for all employees, helping them to create a better understanding of health and safety issues and risk assessments.
During this one day Principles of Risk Assessment course:• Main causes of Work-related Fatalities, Injuries and ill health
• Moral, Legal and Economic Reasons for Preventing Accidents and ill health at Work
• Key Terms associated with Risk Assessments in Health and Safety at Work:
- Near Miss
- Accident Triangle
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control Hierarchy
- Suitable and Sufficient
• The Role of Risk Assessments in Accident and ill Health Prevention
• Legal Requirements for Risk Assessments
• Basic Process for Undertaking a Risk Assessment
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
This QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF) course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards.
This means that you can be rest assured that your Principles of Risk Assessment Certificate fulfills the legal requirements and is a very good way to make sure you and your employees are trained appropriately.