Skills Practice Sessions
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 451812
The benefits of our 1½ hour First Aid Skills Practice Sessions
- Have you already got a valid First Aid Certificate?
- Can you still remember everything that you have learned?
- Do you feel confident you can do what needs doing when the situation arises?
- It is highly recommended to do 'something’ to keep your skills up to date – as a matter of fact, this is a prerequisite of your First Aid Certificate.
- We run Annual Refresher courses, which is a properly accredited certification awarded by Qualsafe Awards. These are recommended on a yearly basis.
- In between that, it is still good to keep one's skills and knowledge up to date.
- Our special First Aid Skills Practice Sessions give you the chance to refresh your theory and/or practical skills.
- Whichever subjects you would like to work on.
- You choose what you want to practice.
- Experienced trainer at hand to show and explain.
- NOWHERE ELSE DO YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO THIS!
In our First Aid Skills Practice Sessions we can cover these and more:
- Can’t quite remember how or why to put someone in the recovery position?
- Still confident in giving CPR? Ever done it with different barriers?
Here’s your chance.
- Scared of what to do if someone chokes? We have baby and child infant choking models and an adult choking vest.
Save their lives!
- Bandage a wound, apply a sling, treat someone for shock?
That can be done.
- Want to know more about Heart Attacks or Strokes?
Just let us know.
- Know the theory about an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), but haven’t had the chance to actually use one?
Now you can.
- And so on and so forth – the choice is yours.