Paediatric First Aid Annual Refresher
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 451812
"Thank you very much- the course was excellent"
The benefits of this one day Emergency Paediatric First Aid course:
- Have you already got a valid Emergency Paediatric First Aid or Paediatric First Aid certificate?
- Can you still remember everything you were taught?
- HSE highly recommends Annual Refreshers to keep your skills and knowledge up to date
- This could is fully accredited, thus ensuring you have done your due diligence
- It is taught in a fun, engaging, hands on way, so you get lots of practice in
- You will really enjoy yourself while learning these life-saving skills
In this Paediatric First Aid Annual Refresher course we will cover:
- Dealing with an Unresponsive Infant and Child
- Recovery Position
- Infant and Child CPR
- How to use an AED on an Infant and Child
- Choking Adult, Infant and Child
- Wounds and Bleeding
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Paediatric First Aid Annual Refresher training course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your EPaediatric First Aid Annual Refresher certificate fulfills the legal requirements and is a very good way to make sure your employees remain trained in Paediatric First Aid.