QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
"Excellent training by a very competent trainer. We all enjoyed the course!"
Benefits of this half day Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis course:
- Anaphylaxis is a severe and life-threatening allergic reaction, which requires immediate medical attention.
- Did you know that in 2014 there were over 4,000 hospital admissions for anaphylactic shock in England?
- Every year, the number of those suffering from anaphylaxis is increasing. This makes it very important for people to know what to do when encountering someone who is having an anaphylactic shock.
- This QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF) course has been designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, at home or as a volunteer, to provide basic life support and manage anaphylaxis when dealing with an emergency.
- Successful applicants will be able to recognise the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis and will be equipped with the vital skills needed to administer safe, prompt and effective treatment. This includes practicing with adrenaline auto-injectors.
In this Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis course we will cover:
- Incident and Casualty Management
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty
- Recovery Position
- The Chain of Survival
- Common Anaphylaxis Triggers
- Signs and Symptoms of Anaphylaxis
- Treatment of Anaphylaxis
- Use of Adrenaline Auto-Injectors
Adding this Course to Other Courses
This Course can also be added as a 'bolt-on' to other courses for just £20!
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis training course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis training is of high quality.
This Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis certificate is valid for one year.