Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 1
QA Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
Train with us on our Health and Safety course
Don't slip up with the safety of your people (or HSE!)
Excellent training by a very competent trainer. We all enjoyed the course!
Upcoming dates for this Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 1 course at our venue:
Book now on our next fully accredited half day QA Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) course. At just £50 per person you can afford for someone not to get injured!
- Tuesday 17 April
We would like to make you aware that we also run the QA Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) course - a full day course for just £70!
We run both public and in-house courses
This course is run in a fun and engaging, interactive and varied way - no death by PowerPoint!
Candidates have fun while learning, and leave the course with a full understanding of basic health and safety and the ability to apply this in their workplace.
It is also a fully accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification, and compliant with HSE requirements.
Benefits of this half day Health and Safety in the Workplace course:
- In 2015/16, 1.3 million people suffered from a work-related illness.
- 72,702 were reported injured.
- 144 People lost their lives.
- The estimated cost of injuries and ill health in that year was £14.1 billion.
- 30.4 million working days were lost due to work-related illnesses and injuries.
- It is an employer's duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other people who might be affected by their business. This includes providing sufficient information, instruction and training of employees, so they can work in a way that does not put themselves or others at risk.
- Our QA Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) course helps employs gain a bit more understanding of health and safety issues and their own role within that.
During this half day Health and Safety in the Workplace course, we will cover:
- Roles and responsibilities of employers and employees
• The importance of health and safety
in the workplace
• Workplace hazards and Risks, including:
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Manual Handling
- Working from Height
- Hazardous Substances
- Machinery and Vehicles
• Workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
• Health and Safety Signage
• Personal Protective Equipment and its uses
• Importance of Personal hygiene
• The Purpose of First Aid Provision
• The need for Reporting Incidents and ill Health
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Health and Safety Training Course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards.
This means that you can be rest assured that your Health and Safety Certificate fulfills the legal requirements and is a very good way to make sure you and your employees are trained in Health and Safety.