QA Level 2 Award in Health and Safety (QCF)
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 451812
Benefits of this one day Health and Safety in the Workplace course:
- In 2015/16, 1.3 million people suffered from a work-related illness.
- 72,702 were reported injured.
- 144 People lost their lives.
- The estimated cost of injuries and ill health in that year was £14.1 billion.
- 30.4 million working days were lost due to work-related illnesses and injuries.
- It is an employer's duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other people who might be affected by their business. This includes providing sufficient information, instruction and training of employees, so they can work in a way that does not put themselves or others at risk.
- Our QA Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) course is ideal for all employees, helping them to create a better understanding of health and safety issues and their role within that.
In this Health and Safety in the Workplace course we will cover:
- Roles and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Health and safety laws
- Risk assessments and risk control hierarchy
- Identifying and controlling risks from common
workplace hazards, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Manual handling
- Fire safety
- Working from height
- Hazardous substances
- Workplace conditions
- Noise and vibration
- Transport and vehicles
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs
- Procedures for responding to accidents and incidents
- Recording incidents, accidents and ill health
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Health and Safety Training Course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your Health and Safety Certificate fulfills the legal requirements and is a very good way to make sure you and your employees are trained in Health and Safety.