QA Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (QCF)
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
The benefits of this one day Food Safety for Manufacturing course
- Businesses have a duty to their customers to produce food that is safe for consumption.
- There are more than 500,000 cases of food poisoning in the UK each year.
- More than 6,000 were admitted to hospital. Some died.
- In 2014/2015, businesses in Chesterfield were issued 344 written enforcement notices; Derby received 1,116.
- Doing our nationally accredited course ensures that nothing of importance is left out.
- EU and UK regulations state that all food handlers must receive appropriate training in food safety practices relevant to their duties.
- The Food Standards Agency says that 'Food business operators are required by law, to ensure that food handlers receive appropriate supervision and instruction/training in food hygiene in line with their work activity and should enable them to handle food safely’.
- Our QA Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (QCF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification especially suitable for people working in, or planning to work in, the food manufacturing industry, and complies with the training regulations.
In this Food Safety for Manufacturing course we will cover:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Food Safety Laws
- Legal Responsibilities of Food Handlers
- Types of Contamination and the Associated Risks
- Food poisoning
- Foodborne Illnesses
- An Introduction to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Personal Hygiene
- Work Flow, Work Surfaces and Equipment
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Waste Disposal
- Pest Control
- Safe Food Handling Practices including Time and Temperature Controls
- Cooking and Reheating
- Hot holding
- Displaying food
- Core temperatures
- Food Preservation
- Stock Control Procedures
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Food Safety for Manufacturing training course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your Food safety for Manufacturing Certificate fulfills the legal requirements and is a very good way to make sure your employees are trained in Food Safety.