QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) Requalifying Course
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
NEW Course Regulations
As of October 1st, 2017, this Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalifying Course will no longer fall under the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), but will follow the Regulations Qualifications Framework (RQF) instead.
We will still be offering the QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) Requalifying Course till the end of September, and then changing over to the QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) Requalifying Course.
The benefits of this three day First Aid at Work Requalifying course:
- Are you already holding a valid First Aid at Work (FAW) Certificate?
- Is it about to run out?
- Instead of re-doing the original three day course, you can requalify by doing this two day course instead.
- 1.1 million workers in Britain had an accident at work in 2014/2015.
- Of those, 2,700 were from the East Midlands.
- On average, one out of every 370 people received an injury at work.
- The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
- This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing adequate first aid training.
- Typically, first aiders will hold a valid certificate in either First Aid at Work (FAW) or Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW).
- Our QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) - FAW - training course is the one recommended for first aiders in a higher risk workplace.
- Having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
- As this is a Regulated Qualification, employers can book this course for their employees in the safe knowledge that they have fulfilled their legal responsibilities for providing quality first aid training, without having to undertake any lengthy due diligence checks.
In this First Aid at Work Requalifying course we will cover:
- The Roles and Responsibilities of an Emergency First Aider
- Assessing an Incident
- Minor Injuries
- Cuts, Grazes and Bruises
- Minor Burns and Scalds
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty
- Recovery Position
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Eye Injuries
- Heart Attack
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Sprains, Strains and Dislocations
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our First Aid at Work Requalifying Course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your First Aid at Work Requalifying Training is of high quality and covers your legal obligations