QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (QCF)
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
The benefits of this half day Fire Safety Awareness course:
- Candidates will learn basic fire safety principles in order to ensure they are keeping themselves and others in the workplace safe at all times.
- Candidates will also learn what to do in the event of an emergency and the simple measures that can be taken to control the risk of fires.
- With subjects covered in just half a day, this course is an ideal way to ensure that all employees have a good understanding of fire safety, whilst minimising disruption to your organisation’s day to day activity.
- This course is also good for those who just want to know a bit more about keeping themselves and loved ones safe from possible fires.
In this Fire Safety Awareness course we will cover:
- Causes of Fire in the Workplace
- The Costs of Fires in the Workplace for Employers, Employees and Society
- Basic Fire Safety Duties and Responsibilities
- Actions to be taken in the event of a Fire
- Principles of Fire Risk Control
- Safe Use of Portable Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Safety Equipment Checks
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Fire Safety Awareness course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your Fire Safety Awareness Training is of high quality and is a very good way to make sure your employees have an Awareness in Fire Safety.