QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF)
Contact us on email@example.com or 01246 451812
The benefits of this two day Activity First Aid course:
- Outdoor activities run a great risk of injury.
- Indoor active activities and sports also have a greater risk of injuries
- Would you know what to do if someone in your charge got injured or taken ill?
In this Activity First Aid course we will cover:
- The role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recovery Position
- Heart Attack
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- External bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Treatment for hot and cold temperatures
- Minor injuries
- Sprains, strains and dislocations
- Eye injuries
Accredited, Ofqual regulated qualification
Our Activity First Aid training course is a nationally recognised, Ofqual regulated qualification accredited by Qualsafe Awards. This means that you can be rest assured that your Activity First Aid training is of high quality.